Monday, September 3, 2007

Teachers' Day Dinner

I had the Teachers' Day Dinner at Le Meridien Hotel on 30 Aug. As the school started from 9am and ended at 12pm, we had a few hours to prepare and get dressed for the dinner. I wore my newly bought dress from Verge. I didn't bring camera on that night cos I was carrying a small bag. Such a waste!

After dinner, we agreed to go clubbing. I had not been to clubs for donkey years. Really! My life is too busy probably. So we went St James at Vivo City. It was my first time there and I saw a big crowd of pple queuing up, just to get into the place. My question is "Why do pple waste their time queuing up for a long time?" Haha...Maybe we're used to here...

I saw Sylvester Sim there. I was very surprised. He looked very young and I heard that he was only 20. However, he's cool and I think he sang well.

We took a few pictures using my colleagues' camera. Hopefully, they will give me soon for me to post up. Overall, I enjoyed my experience there although my colleague told me that I looked a little blur after drinking...hahaha...maybe I was tired...?

On the next day, I was too exhausted cos I slept at 4am. As usual, I went to kh and was late. Leader seemed unhappy. I was still very sleepy when we were rehearsing...Then I saw xj's sleepy face too...hahaha..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sunshine!!
long-time-no-blog! givmme your school email lah..everytime emailed you takes so long to reply, sms also take v long!!
you chiong at st.james too? wow!! sylvester is their live band singer, i used to go there a few times a month b4 my dad got ill, next time we can go party together when dad recovers:) have not been to club for so long cos weekend spend 2 full day accompany him eat organic food, go hosp (v fillial daughter)

Anonymous said...

Coconut!!

Haha..din c you at kh on sat..tot u must be looking after your dad...
i send u my email add. (the one that i always check)

Sure, go party together next time...together with our gang..haha..

Ni

Anonymous said...

yeah... sleepy on sat - cos i also chiong until very late and slept at 4am...haha...xj