Sunday, October 14, 2007

East Coast Outing

I wanted to show xj and her kids' pic but really dunno why I couldn't load the pictures up...sianz...

Today I went to east coast with kh friends...Din really enjoy myself fully cos time was too short...went to meet sh,wmy and hm at katong shopping centre...Finally, i'm going to make a blue dress for practices...

We went to meet other kh friends after we left katong. We rented a bike each and cycled all the way to Bedok jetty from Mcdonald. Aiya, I fell off my bike on the way back to Mcdonald. So malu...

We left east coast around 7pm. Then I met my hub for movie. However, we din get to watch cos we were late for the scheduled time. In the end, we went to oasis for crabs...After that, we went to bowl @ west coast...Finally played till 2 plus...

No comments: