Saturday, November 7, 2009

DO Performance on 7 Nov 2009

DO was invited to put up a performance again today. It was in the afternoon so we started our preparation very early.

I think I was pretty stressed as I was unwell for the past 2 weeks. I was afraid that I could not sing at all. Luckily, everything turned out to be fine. The performance was a success! The elderly enjoyed and hoped that we could go back to perform again...

SF and YY came to help today. The performance could not make it without them. Thank you, buddies!


SF is good with hair...haha

my stressed look

A and I were so focused on my hat.
We din even realise when this photo was taken...Haha...

After the performance, we went around to shake hands with the old folks as usual...We're really happy that they appreciate our efforts...I have never seen A's happy face for a long long time. I'm glad that she's happy with what she's doing now. You have our fullest support, leader! Btw, Leader, thanks for giving me a chance to be your Yingtai. Hahaha...



Finally, we went back to our make-up room and took some pictures...







Time for some fun shots!







Serious business...




YY and SF are so fun loving. I really enjoyed their accompany. Most importantly, they came all the way to help and tried their best to assist in the preparation. The three of them seemed to be having a great time today.

No comments: