Sunday, March 28, 2010

DO's Rehearsals and 扮仙

My mum called me yesterday to ask me if we're interested to join them in a performance at a temple in April. They're going to put up <<扮仙>>. My GF asked me to act 麻姑 and my mum suggested YZ to be 魁星 cum 状元.

I believe it's going to be very fun and I'm really excited about it. YZ and I will be going for the performance...haha...It is YZ's first time. I hope she will enjoy this experience :D

Well, performance means time is needed for rehearsals. We need to squeeze out some time for this show. Furthermore, DO is having a performance season from April to June. Therefore, time management is very important in this peak period. Every week is sooooo busy and packed with work and opera practices. Just like yesterday, YZ and I went for a meeting with the manager of GE Home early in the morning. Then, we spent the whole afternoon and night practising LS and SBXS (Part of it cos no time...).

7 comments:

amai said...

Interesting..

All the best!

Anonymous said...

Thank u thank u :)

Ni

Stacy said...

Jia you~~~

Animation courses said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.

Animation institute said...

Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.

web designing courses said...

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.

web designing institutes said...

Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.