Monday, June 25, 2007

Dumpling Practice

I went to practise the dumpling show today. I was very nervous because I was not confident at all. I'm afraid I would be blur like the first time.

However, leader coached us patiently and I got to learn a lot from her. Mx commented that I was better today compared to the previous practice...very encouraging le...

Leader also feedbacked that my movements were not "continuous"...very odd in this way. I got to work harder in this area.

Apart from that, the songs were difficult to sing and I was panting non stop when I moved and sang at the same time....no stamina...very disappointing....(mx was laughing at me...bad...)

I hope I can do better the next round.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so envy... i like this show leh. hope next time i got chance to act ^^

xj

Anonymous said...

Dun worry, leader will let us take turns...

Ni