Sunday, June 3, 2007

Performance @ Fajar Shopping Centre

We went to Fajar Shopping Centre to perform yesterday. It was an outdoor show so we were perspiring and fanning all over. My make up melted before I went on stage so I quickly touched up with xj's super duper two-way cake, that can make my make up last longer.

I did my make up myself again. Actually xj and k wanted to come to my house for make up. However, xj decided not to because her hubby was not feeling well. K came and we were chatting non stop and doing our make up at the same time....In the end, k took more than 2 hours to finish up. That's unusual of her...LOL...

This photo was taken when we were on the way to Fajar. I like my lips but they were not drawn by me la....My hair was partly done by myself le...with the guidance of k and xj.

6 comments:

amai said...

I wanna yawn....NO UPDATES...*yawns*

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, somebody is complaining on yr blog. I have sent you some photo on the saturday celebration, you see whether you want to blog it up or not.

amai said...

YAWNS YAWNS YAWNS

amai said...

YAWNS YAWNS YAWNS
YAWNS YAWNS YAWNS
YAWNS YAWNS YAWNS

PLS UPDATE

amai said...

YAWNS YAWNS YAWNS
YAWNS YAWNS YAWNS
YAWNS YAWNS YAWNS
YAWNS YAWNS YAWNS
YAWNS YAWNS YAWNS
YAWNS YAWNS YAWNS
YAWNS YAWNS YAWNS
YAWNS YAWNS YAWNS
YAWNS YAWNS YAWNS

PLS UPDATE

Anonymous said...

huh...stil performing at fajar..

i thot i am bad enough le - for not blogging regulary.. now got you to "dian di" liao.. haha.

xj