Monday, November 5, 2007

Old pictures

I just went back to school today as I was down with a bad flu and sore throat last Friday. Sh sent me a msg that she had posted some old pictures up on her blog. There were many pictures taken in last year's perf and I thought it was fun looking at old pictures. So I told her that I would dig up some old pictures and post them here. To my disappointment, I could not find any picture. I remember that I did bring my camera along but I really don't know where the photos are. So sorry, sh. Probably you have to wait a little longer. Haha...

Hmm...however I have some old pictures. (not related to opera)

My best pal's (Dajie) dog

My girl when she was young


My best pals @ NIE

One day @ the zoo

I found him near my house a few years back. I named him "Ah Boy"...
He's in the care of my gf.

The first time I permed my hair...
I hope I don't look too old...

My favourite toys when I as young...
not them...but their "siblings"


Dajie's dog

At Dajie's house


Me and EJ

5 comments:

李思慧 said...

No problem, i will wait till you find the photos k

Anonymous said...

ok

Ni

Anonymous said...

eh ur da jie... fr my class de.. alamak cannot recall her name.. we always call her siao char bo... didn't know u so close to her

Anonymous said...

haha...she's eileen...and one more meng hoe...

Ni

esotericExistent said...

That one of Ah Gal's so cute... :p