Sunday, November 11, 2007

Performance on 11 Nov @ Bukit Timah CC

We went to Bukit Timah CC for a performance today. The performance started at around 9pm so I only reached kh at about 3pm. However, kiasu me did not start putting on my makeup when I reached kh. I was called to rehearse with the dancers for The Banquet. I took my own sweet time and decided to start at about 5pm. I was so slow that I started to be very stress when I had not done with my hair do at about 7.30pm. Luckily, I managed to finished up everything and went to cc. Thanks to lf, zq, wmy,ya and xz for helping me. Thanks the dancers and yh to keep dinner for me.

Pals, pls comment on my make up. Thanks...







7 comments:

李思慧 said...

I find it not bad. Think i have to Jia You le. Hee Hee

Anonymous said...

hey sunshine!
not too bad lah..guess you wont need help for the next one right..so i will concentrate on my minder & bro then..hee hee:) Coco

Anonymous said...

I need help for hair...my fringe's too long...

Sunshine

amai said...

U look more like a missy than a maid...(LOL)

Anonymous said...

yah, pple also commented...

sunshine

Anonymous said...

ur hair is nice lei i feel....

sadism and bondage stories said...

Id have to bear tit in the middle of my own meal to shuthim up, regardless of who we might be entertaining. He then asked me if I had any clothespins in the house and I told him apologetically, no.
debra barone interracial stories xxx
hot incest beastiality stories
erotic free pics stories
teen boys sex stories
hot beastiality stories
Id have to bear tit in the middle of my own meal to shuthim up, regardless of who we might be entertaining. He then asked me if I had any clothespins in the house and I told him apologetically, no.