Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hectic days are over finally but temporary...

After soooo many weeks of work and work and work, I finally cleared up everything with the kids. Now, they're having a long holiday but I have to continue to work...sigh....The good thing is it's not so hectic now. Hehe...

Finally, I can continue with my blog...so sorry to keep everyone waiting for 1 month. Got lots of things to share... my dance performance, my first practice back at kh, my mum's performance, etc etc...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha! goodie to see you back..hope next saturday perf will be successful mann..and er..next week my long-long ago wife is coming to watch our show..till then you 4 sisters can reunite..er (reunion) ha ha! better dun let you-know-who & you-know-who see these..ha ha (oh need help to rush scene ya) you are booked by me..from 4 wife man..er..ha ha ha ha ha:)

Anonymous said...

spell wife wrongly at last sentence..should be "wives"

Anonymous said...

spell wife wrongly at last sentence..should be "wives"