Thursday, June 25, 2009

Friendship

Recently, I have been meeting up with friends from pri sch, sec sch and nie...This always happens during june and dec holidays as I usually have more time during these periods....Thanks to my friends who are very understanding. They know I can only meet them during these two months...

I went to Wheellock Place for lunch with Da Jie & Er Jie... It had been a year since we met and we're still very chatty during our meal. Well, we had so much to share about what happened for the past year...

I went to Paragon for dinner with EL and HY... I thought I will receive a red card from EL (who is getting married soon...) but the cards are not ready...HY, I'll put up the photos at facebook...

I went to Raffles City for dinner with SF and YY. We had a long chat and then we went Boat Quay for a drink and 'sight-seeing' after that...hoping to see somebodies...but in the end, we ended up leaving that pub pretty early...will post up the pictures soon...

Even if we're busy, it's really great to meet up with friends once in a while to find out more about one another. In my opinion, good friends are not necessary to be with you physically all the time, need not be seeing you everyday and frequently, need not keep on reminding you that they're your good friends (Believe me, some pple really do that!) , need not keep on msging or call you, bla bla bla... As long as they understand and really support you, that's friendship.

I really have to thank my good friends who are always there for me during my hard times...only you all understand what I'm going through recently and support and encourage me always...

No comments: