Monday, March 19, 2007

Performance: Bloodshed


We had just finished our performance at Woodlands CC. I remembered I acted this show many years ago. At that time, I acted as a palace maid and that was the first time I went to Victoria Threate to perform. One unforgettable incident was I burned my make up box in the make up room. (LOL)

This time round, I acted as a soldier. I always feel uncomfortable when I act male roles because I tend to behave like a girl. The above picture will explain better....hahaha...

4 comments:

amai said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha...

Hua Mulans????

Hahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Hua Mulan at least has a reason of being sissy....

As for soldiers, where to find a reason? So I just told BBQ that we do part-time job in palace...hahaha...

Ni

amai said...

I wanna c new blog entry....
If not will follow BBQ's footsteps yozz..

Anonymous said...

hey.. i know i'm very late..

but follow my footsteps?? meaning??