Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sat's Performance

Kh is going to stage a performance on 3 Families this coming Sat. Though I am not acting in this show, I have to help out on Sat. I like this show because it's very funny at some parts. I hope I will get a chance to watch it on Sat.

Kh is going to have a long break after Sat's performance. I'm very happy cos I can rest at home. However, I still have to memorise the scripts and practise my movements during the long break. According to leader, we're going to stage many shows after the break...

I hope I can manage cos I'm not very confident. I'm afraid of my panting problem, my facial expressions and my movements. I am always not able to bring out the emotions of the character...sigh...I'm always not able to pose nicely...hahaha... However, I'm grateful that I am given such opportunities to learn. Many thanks to my friends in kh, who have given me much support and help. Whenever I don't know, they are always very approachable. I can also learn many things from them.

I appreciate the long break...

4 comments:

amai said...

Wow...improve sia....got new entry...Will come back more often for more updates...if not...wahaha...u know what would happen desu sio..

Anonymous said...

hey, dont be so ON leh. i whole week working til so late going to faint liao... gosh..... help!xj

Anonymous said...

Amai: Haha...I heed your advice mah...Whenever I'm free, I will update my blog...

Xj: I'm not on lah...I just went back to KH again today...Don't be mistaken. I left my script there yesterday. So silly, I have to go back to take...Guess who I see there...

Ni

amai said...

Who u saw? I am not that ON but I am KEPO enf. (LOL)