Sunday, April 1, 2007

Performance Season is over

YEAH! Finally, the performance season is over...We can rest at least one week...hahaha...

This time round, we still have to practise and rehearse a few shows despite having a long break. However, it's good because we get to truly learn and improve ourselves. I don't like to rush for performances as I didn't learn much out of it.

Kh is going to publish a book so some of us may have to help out in this area. We still go Kh for our classes and practices. Thanks to leader and friends for giving me opportunties and encouraging me to go for a challenging role. Though the show may not be staged so fast, it's a good thing that I can have more time to master it. I look forward to all my practices and I prefer leader to teach me personally...Haha...I get to learn more from one to one coaching. Maybe I'm slower. I'm a kinesthetic and visual learner. I need to move and talk about it before I can learn anything...haha...

Before all those continuous rehearsals, I need to go shopping!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u so gd life. i hardly can get personal coaching fr leader...xj

amai said...

Got some improvement sia...(LOL)

Now having 2nd thoughts not to cancel your blog address ...Hahaha

Anonymous said...

Haha...I'm still very new...if leader let me practise on my own, she will regret...hahahaa....


Ni

amai said...

Hahahahahahaha....

She gave up on me donkey years ago...