Sunday, April 8, 2007

Opera Sharing Session

I went to ML's house to watch some opera vcds. I was very curious to find out more about Taka cos I have not watched their perf before. So, I asked MX to bring Koju's show. This show is about two thieves, one was good and the other one steals for wealth (Koju's role). However, Koju turns over a new leaf in the end. I like this show very much cos Koju is very handsome and seductive...haha...

During the session, ML was very nice to cook us some noodles. I enjoyed watching and eating at the same time. We also watched a Tw show on the moth's cave. This troupe is very creative and daring to try out such performance. The results is good. I also enjoyed watching.
Before we went off, we also took some pictures of BoBo. This was the first time I took pictures with this KH baby. Haha...luckily, he's willing to take with me...


This is BoBo, the KH baby...BoBo says,"See my stylo mylo wrist band?"

BoBo says,"I'm getting ready. Where 's my owner?"


BoBo says, "Here she is...Don't block my view!"

BoBo says, "Good, that's the pose I want!"

MX, "...................."

1 comment:

amai said...

hahahah...studio pics really do wonders...hahahaha