Sunday, April 29, 2007

The most difficult Za Cui Diao

I had my 2nd singing lesson this evening. During the first lesson, teacher told us many theories and histories about chinese opera singing, etc. I almost fell asleep because I prefer practical than theory...in other words, I like activities than just listening.

This afternoon, teacher taught us how to sing shao jiang hai's song. This is the most difficult za cui diao I have ever encountered. The notes vary a lot and I don't even know how to read them...LOL...

Challenging indeed...but I will try my best to master this song...because I like za cui diao very much....MX, XJ and K....we shall work hard together....

3 comments:

amai said...

U sing quite well. Keep it up...

That chicken feather...can only whip in the air....(LOL)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the valuable comments...I will work hard de...

Ni

juanjuan said...

see, yani - i "gave" you the chance to showcase ur gd singing! haha.. u got to thank me..heee...