Thursday, September 4, 2008

Camp

When was the last time I went for a camp? I think it happened when I was in Secondary 2. I remember it was an English camp. We were sent there as the school felt that we needed to raise our standard of English. There were rules such as giving us a fine when we were caught speaking Mandarin. hahaha…weird…luckily spy cam was not ‘in’ at that time.

I’m not a ‘camp person’. I enjoy chalet more…Today was a long and boring day for me. Food was terrible at the camp.

We still had practice tonight. Finally managed to complete the show…I’m not going kh on Sat. I’m going to my colleague’s wedding…another chance to dress up…wahaha…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

rem to post pictures k?

Anonymous said...

Eh...I din take pictures le..

Ni

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny!

oh finally!

I now land on your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Finally, I c some life at your blog.

Don't let it die again.

Throw away those dumb reasons lor...no reason to make yourself so unhappy till blogless mah.

mx

Ni said...

Hi Naf, welcome to my blog...

Mx, I'll take your cranky suggestion and post sth special...haha..

btw, I'm still having those dumb reasons and am still unhappy...