Wednesday, September 3, 2008

September Holidays

September holidays is supposed to be a good break for me. However, there are too many things to be done and settled... (work, opera, family and some personal issues). Life seems difficult for me this year. I'm trying to maintain my sunshine spirit but sometimes, it's just hard... Friends around me...pple seems to be prone to depression... Will I be the next one? I'm not sure...

A lot of unhappiness happened for the past few months...I am trying hard already...really trying hard to cope with the stress I face at work, family and kh...some pple may see me as a happy sunshine girl...but...how can the weather be so nice everyday one?

One of my best friend... she's really down with luck...I really empathize her...

Cheers to my friend and me!

2 comments: